Blood Angels in NetEpic 0.5

From: pa7mes <michaelesims_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 10:31:02 -0000

Hi All,

If i'm reading the rules correctly, I understand that for every Blood Angel's marine detachment on the board 1 base of marines is converted to Death Company marines. If this is correct then would I also be right in thinking that Blood Angel detachments are always going to be 5 bases strong; the sixth being a Death Company unit and can therefore be painted in this manner?

Also, whilst on Blood Angels; any ideas on creating a Baal Predator?