Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2240

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:03:58 +1000

Yup, you are correct. Makes for a reliable size to the Death company :-)

No idea on the Baal.....one of the E40K variants is probably a reasonable
match?

From:
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
To:
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Date:
14/10/2009 03:34 AM
Subject:
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2240

NetEpic Mailing List

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
Blood Angels in NetEpic 0.5 From: pa7mes
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1.
Blood Angels in NetEpic 0.5
Posted by: "pa7mes" michaelesims_at_... pa7mes
Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:31 am (PDT)

Hi All,

If i'm reading the rules correctly, I understand that for every Blood
Angel's marine detachment on the board 1 base of marines is converted to
Death Company marines. If this is correct then would I also be right in
thinking that Blood Angel detachments are always going to be 5 bases
strong; the sixth being a Death Company unit and can therefore be painted
in this manner?

Also, whilst on Blood Angels; any ideas on creating a Baal Predator?

Back to top
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News
Get it all here
Breaking news to
entertainment news
Yahoo! Groups
Cat Group
Join a group for
people who love cats
Y! Groups blog
The place to go
to stay informed
on Groups news!
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families,
for the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional