Net epic gold: who is working on the codexes for the other races?

From: Steven <avery_steven1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:25:07 -0000

Just wondering, I saw that with the netepic:gold release that the other races (eldar, tau, squats, dark eldar, ect) haven't gotten their own codexes redone.

The reason I ask is because I think that for some of the races (eldar especially) there's a need for rewrites and expansion.

For example, look at the new eldar minis in comparison to some of the older ones as well as some of the new figures.

Take the Court of the Young King set for example, in that set are new figures for eldar hero characters for epic but there's no rules for them, Also look at the Storm Serpent (a mobile warp gate with an even stronger wave field generator than a wave serpent) Also, given the uptick in size for things like the Scorpion and the Cobra (the new models are twice the size of the old ones and thus more prone to taking more hits because of the larger size) the new models should be both tougher and deal out more punishment.

Is anyone working on new workups for the other races?