Re: [NetEpic ML] Net epic gold: who is working on the codexes for the other races?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos10_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 20:28:39 -0500

Hi!

All codexes are being redone, edited and overseen by Christian Salling
(Warmaster Nice on the Taccomms boards). The books you mention are still
in progress. I received the layout for the Eldar book in December. All
newer models are represented. Once I see the full draft for the eldar
books I will look over the points you mention.

Thanks!

Peter