Marine Jetbikes and IG Ice Warriors of Valhalla models

From: Harvey <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 02:40:22 -0000

Hello all,

Are there any rules for the old metal Space Marine Jetbikes? I could have sworn in one of the versions of Net Epic there were rules for these. If so, what were they? And in the Epic 40,000 box, the Ig troops were listed as being Ice Warriors of Valhalla. Were there specific rules for these figures, or do they fall under the regular IG troops? I am thiking of using them to make a Gaunt's Ghost's legion as I hadn't seen any specific rules for these troops.

Thanks in advance.