Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2294

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:57:29 +1000

Pretty sure there are rules for the Marine jetbikes in the Optionals book.

No rules for Valhallans specifically. They are "just another IG legion".

From:
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
To:
netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Date:
10/04/2011 11:36 PM
Subject:
[NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2294

NetEpic Mailing List

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
1.
Marine Jetbikes and IG Ice Warriors of Valhalla models From: Harvey
View All Topics | Create New Topic
Message
1.
Marine Jetbikes and IG Ice Warriors of Valhalla models
Posted by: "Harvey" slideman567_at_... slideman567
Sat Apr 9, 2011 7:40 pm (PDT)

Hello all,

Are there any rules for the old metal Space Marine Jetbikes? I could have
sworn in one of the versions of Net Epic there were rules for these. If
so, what were they? And in the Epic 40,000 box, the Ig troops were listed
as being Ice Warriors of Valhalla. Were there specific rules for these
figures, or do they fall under the regular IG troops? I am thiking of
using them to make a Gaunt's Ghost's legion as I hadn't seen any specific
rules for these troops.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity
 2
New Members
Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good
Get inspired
by a good cause.
Y! Toolbar
Get it Free!
easy 1-click access
to your groups.
Yahoo! Groups
Start a group
in 3 easy steps.
Connect with others.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
Daily Digest.

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format
to Traditional

picture
(image/gif attachment: 01-part)

picture