Re: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 2301

From: Bruce Scott <B.Scott_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:16:33 +1000

Core rulebook states each company card may only have one free card
attached. It does mean you can get a sizeable Madboy mob buy buying one
card for each of your Clans though. My Ork opponent almost always runs 8
stands as a mob.

Remember an Ork mob can be commanded by any Nobz , so a common ploy is to
leave a clan like the Bad Moons at the rear and use their Nobz to command
things like Shokks etc., even if bought for another Clan.