Re: Epic Space Marine Madboyz and Shokk Attack Gun questions

From: Harvey <slideman567_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 18:05:19 -0000

Hi Rich,

You could pick 5 detachments of Mad Boyz per clan if you wanted to. When I play Orks, I always make sure that I fill up any remaining support cards with Mad Boyz. My advice though would be to put all of them off to one side, away from your main Ork force. You never know with the dice roll what chaos they can bring, including fighting yout main Ork Force.

Shokk Attack Gunz are a support card that do follow the normal Ork command rules. My advice would be to buy them for the Evil Sunz, then put them in the back integrated into another Ork Clan like the Bad Moonz. Since the Bad Moonz are a sit back and shoot clan, and since they are not Blood Axes, the Shokk Attack Gunz could follow the BM Nobz while still counting for the break point of the Evil Sunz.