[NetEpic ML] Re: Vehicle close combat

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:33:46 +0100

This is realistic, and the rule is a good and simple one. (As all rules
should be!)

However, for the game purpose I se no point in this. You would also have to
reduce the price of every single vehicle in the game...... I'm new to this
group, and do not know if this is a big issue. But really, why change a rule
that works just fine??? I do not think our local group will use this
rulechange.

Nils