Old Style Drop Pods available

From: Fuzzy one <peacemongrel_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 03:29:45 -0000

While clearing things out of storage I came across my Space Marine Drop Pods.

These are the original beach ball style pods with the crater bases when opened.

I have 16 total.
3 Deathwind
3 Autocannon
10 Troop

This is enough for a full company card and it's support pods.

I was going to put them up on ebay but thought I should ask here first.

If anyone is interested email me at peacemongrel_at_....

I am in the united states but have no trouble shipping to other countries.

Ray