Squat Army for sale

From: Fuzzy one <peacemongrel_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:42:52 -0000

Here is the complete list of the squats as found in storage
I would like to sell it as a complete army set and not break it up

Dirigible x1 (no turret guns)

VToL x10

Leviathan x1

Colossus x1

Bikes x36

Hvy Weapons Trikes x10

Exo trikes x11

Thud guns x10

Mole Mortar x12

Commander x8

Banner Bearers x11

Exo Suit x12

Hvy Weapons x70

Assault x59

Troopers x107

Gunners x9

The colossus and leviathan are base painted in a dark turquoise so the paint would need to be removed, also 5 of the VToL units are semi painted (as only a 10 yr old can) so they would need to be cleaned as well.
Some of the figures are on old square epic bases and I do not have any of the stands for the flying figures

I would prefer to sell it all as a set/Army.

If anyone is interested send me an email with what you think would be a fair price.

As with the drop pods I will respond on a first heard from first responded to basis.

Thanks,
Ray