Re: [NetEpic ML] paper/pepakura files for epic

From: Raymond Rappaport <peacemongrel_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 04:46:06 -0700 (PDT)

no one has made any that I am aware of but given the base sizes are well known for everything I think it would be easy to make counters for various forces.

Would someone who still has any of the force boxes be willing to scan the back?
That would give images in outline form of all the infantry and most light vehicles for each Army.

I will see if I still have my Space Marines blue box for such a purpose.

Also for anyone having the old White Dwarfs, those could be scanned and modified to create top down views of the larger vehicles and titans.

What do folks think?

Ray