The Great Revision Debate!

From: Peter R <pramos10_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:10:25 -0000

Hi!

It has been a VERY long time, but once more the Primarch has heard the siren song of epic gaming and will again prepare the great work of another revision!

The last revision is 10 years old, although it took us nearly that long to produce the Net Epic Gold versions available here:

http://www.netepic.org/netepic.html

While those revisions will remain, it has become clear that many would like to revise them to correct the inevitable mistakes and update the information and units. Also we will produce an add-on codex to gather the many nice ideas for alternate rules, units and such into that book.

This is not a revision to significantly change what has gone before but one thorough "tweak" to make sure its just how we like it.

Although I will post updates here, I urge members to subscribe to the Tactical Command Forums(if you aren't already a member) here:

http://www.tacticalwargames.net/taccmd/index.php

The format is easier for me to manage as well as permits quicker responses.

As always I value you opinion, go to the Taccomms forums and let us hear from you!!

Peter