[NetEpic ML] Codex Titanicus: FINISHED!

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:53:32 -0800

Hey, a whole week sooner then I thought!

The file is a 4.25MB PDF.

I'll be uploading the document tonight, so check it out if you're
interested.

Next up: Adeptus Titanicus Titan Datacards and counter scans

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'