Re: [NetEpic ML] Revision Polling So far (2)

From: <martinshadowwolf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 14:38:32 -0400

Peter:

I can not recall if I through my 1/2 cent in on this poll, but if the revision means updating the Fighting Vehicles available to the separate factions to keep up with what is available through GW & FW currently, then I would have to say that I am in favor of a revision.

Many Thanks
     Martin 'The Turtle'