Re: [NetEpic ML] Revision Polling So far (3)

From: <martinshadowwolf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 22:46:15 -0400

Peter:

Thanks for the information. Revision sounds great.

I have TRIED searching through/looking through Taccom of lists on new units but for whatever reason my TechnoSaurian brain cannot get things right. Well over 2/3 of the time my search comes up with ZERO items. I have the same problem trying to post pictures on TACCOM. I have tried several times and I can't figure it out. I have failed every time.

Oh well.....fertilizer happens, just don't step in it.....

:o)

Many Thanks
     Martin 'The Turtle'