Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Net EPic Special Announcement: Changing of the guard

From: <canapicchi_at_...>
Date: 29 Aug 2017 23:55:01 +0000

Never been so far from here in more than 20 years and still painting sometimes epic miniatures 😃 and yes, it was an honour for me too Peter, I just cant believe that all started during the usenet era with some [EPIC] tag talking about the opportunity to accept the new rules or fix and preserve the old 2nd edition system, and we still use something, a mailing list, that even the "not so old" internet generation barely knows.

But just to remember the old days here You are some "relic"

My old Eldar Page (with a lot of dead links sadly) : http://www.canapicchi.it/epic/engepic.htm