[NetEpic ML] Re: R: Vehicle close combat

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:35:18 -0500

What some people seem to forget is the fact that these models stand for complete squads 20 to 100 men . Now if you tell me that if one or two squad of of any armies finest foot troops can't take out one squad of tanks then we better all run and hide. For the Nation that has all tanks on the battle field will win. LOL didn't any one see what happed in Desert Strom.

I vote leave as is for if you send all tanks and no foot troops to support them, then you will never make officer rank and stay a buck pvt. lol Tanks were desinged for support rolls not to run people over, that is what drunk drivers do. lol