[NetEpic ML] Adeptus Titanicus Update

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:43:15 -0800

The White Dwarf articles are currently OFFLINE because of space
restrictions.

I've redone the Detailed Damage reference chart and made a reference sheet
for the Epic Battle damage system. They will be uploaded very soon.

Currently TOTALLY redoing the reference charts so that:
A) They look a LOT nicer and
B) Are actually correct (whooops!!!)

Next Up:
1. New format for Titan Datasheets (including all the pre-gen Titans from
AT)
2. New format for Titan Orders and Titan Datasheets for Orks and Eldar
3. The first AT article converted to Word and then PDF. Unfortunantely its
REALLY REALLY hard to scan the existing WD articles in JPEG format so it's
the only article I'll do like that until Peter sends me OCRs of the
originals I can edit.
4. Possible new scans of the sticker banners and a Photoshop template for
making your own.
5. Card buildings!! Yes the often promised but never-delivered. Got some new
ideas so we'll see!!

Weasel, can you resend me those custom units you did up in AT stats?

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'