[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:54:25 -0500

Con you are giving one of the hardest to kill models a 50% chance of repairing and gettting sheilds back ouch selling a Slann army here LOL. Maybe a 4+ 50% is just to much. For to take down Six viod sheilds is alot of fire power. And now if I take all six down he is almost alway sure to get 2-3 of them back.

Pro 1+ is a great Idea, For I think GW made it that way to keep pepole buying other Titans.