[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:44:41 -0800

I brought this up with Peter last night but here goes:

At the end of the turn Titans with VSGs may attempt to raise them again.
Obviously this takes time and a lot of energy from the plasma furnace.

To represent this the first void shield ill be restored on a 3+. If that
attempt is successful then another shield may be raised, but only succeeds
on a 4+. If still successful then the third attempt is 5+ and the fourth is
at 6+. You can't raise more then 4 shields at the end of a turn.

This should be an "in-between" compromise that hopefully won't turn titans
into firepower sponges.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'