[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 18:48:55 -0800

Hello again, everybody,

Of course, I like these changes, since I had a hand in suggesting these
solutions. I think the point values for titans could remain unchanged.

On a seperate, but related note, here are a couple of other thoughts
I've had:

1) If repairs on titans are increased to 3+, should we also do the same
for Praetorians? Would point values need to be adjusted? My feeling is
that a repair of 3+ would be a change long needed. I think points could
easily remain the same. But I don't have a lot of experience with
Praetorians, what does everyone else think?

2) I think Vortex Missiles should be a Special Card, but the cost should
remain the same at 150pts. These little gems are supposed to be very
rare.

But perhaps I'm just a little paranoid. Not too long ago, I played two
Ork vs. Marines battles. The first battle, I played the Marines and
took three Special Cards as Reavers. Each Reaver had a Vortex Missile.
Only one missile hit, but the other two missles only scattered 2 cm
each. One Gargant blew up, taking some surrounding troops with it, and
the other two Gargants were left useless lumps of burning metal, ready
to explode. Run away, RUN AWAY...!!

Needless to say, my opponent wanted to try playing the Marines next
battle. He took a Warlord with two Vortex Missiles. One Gargant, of my
Big Mob, blew up with a direct hit. The other Gargant was also blown up,
when the second missile scattered only a short distance.

That's five for five. Opinions, comments, suggestions?

Warprat ;)