[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:52:19 -0500

Very good point here Ken , but maybe start at 4+ and then work your way up
to a 6 and no higher. And if you repair 4 sheilds then you may not try to
repair damage, for it would take evrything the crew had just to fix the
sheild.

 Or make it a 3+ and only allow up to half of the total repair rolls
rounding up, for the player to decide what to fix be sheild or Titan like a
commander would have to chose at time of battle what would be more inportant
what to fix at that moment. This would deffinatly be realistic.