[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:48:55 -0800

Tzeentch,

YES! Wonderfull idea!

1) Move the reactor on the Warlord. How about moving all forward facing
reactors, on all titans, to the rear.

2) Give a 4+ repair roll to all titans. Of course, Orks would remain
the same.

3) Perhaps the Eldar do deserve to have a 3+ repair roll, even if the
reactor location is changed. I don't have enough experience with the
Eldar to have a good gut feeling on that. I bow to your greater wisdom.

Hail to the Old Guard!

Warprat ;)