[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:14:39 -0800

In Adeptus Titanicus/Codex Titanicus Eldar got a +1 on their repair rolls -
which is why I suggest they always stay "state of the art" compared to
however we modify the Imperial stuff. To quote CT p. 56

"Co-ordinated by the shared consciousness of crew and Infinity Circuit,
Eldar repair systems are highly effective in locating and repairing damage."

I should point out that originally the holo-field affected even barrage
templates.

They also got a +1 when attacking non-Eldar titans with close combat
weapons. This was a "to-hit roll" (Titans in AT did not use CAF). Perhaps a
bonus to grab attacks with powerfist and the like?

It also noted a Phantom engaged in close combat had the holo-modifier
reduced to -1 for the DURATION OF THE CLOSE COMBAT. I put that in uppercase
because it obviously implied it went back up to the original value after
close combat was over.

Another interesting point was that Phantoms were so fast that opposing
non-Eldar Titans had to reveal their orders before the Phantoms chose
theirs.

Well enough reminiscing. I suggest everyone with an interest check out the
(now COMPLETE) set of 1st Edition Space Marine rules. I updated the unit
reference templates but I started work on OCRing Fifth Frontier War so the
Titan datacharts won't go up until I get done with the first round of OCR.
You can get the information on the variants from AT in the text anyways.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'