[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:12:59 +0100

Tzeentch wrote:

> I brought this up with Peter last night but here goes:
>
> At the end of the turn Titans with VSGs may attempt to raise them again.
> Obviously this takes time and a lot of energy from the plasma furnace.
>
> To represent this the first void shield ill be restored on a 3+. If that
> attempt is successful then another shield may be raised, but only succeeds
> on a 4+. If still successful then the third attempt is 5+ and the fourth is
> at 6+. You can't raise more then 4 shields at the end of a turn.

Seems really good (You have each time less "energy" to raise shields)
anyway I prefer a more simple beaviour, just for the KISS principle,
maybe we could simply take the 3+
on repair and raise the price. or maybe let the player to raise the
shield on 3+ and not on 4+ but only loosing fire in the next turn (or
movement), anyway whichever decision we take should be playtested a
little, maybe this could be a "rule": we propose changes, playtest them
a little and then vote for.

My 50 L
:o)

--