[NetEpic ML] Re: titans revision

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:41:07 -0800

From: stefano andreoni <ltremari_at_...>
> Hi!,
>
> do you think that also chaos scout titans need some change, at the actual
> state they sucks?

You mean the Slaanesh knights? I don't deal with depraved warp vermin. He
may be a fellow lord of chaos but even *I* have standards <harrumph>

Yes yes I still need to do the Realms of Chaos inspired army lists. I don't
have the books right now....

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'