[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:41:58 -0800

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
> The Titan Revision Solution:
>
> 1) Move the Warlord Reactor to the back, no front shot possible.
>
> 2) Increase repair rolls on Imperial Titans to 4+.
>
> 3) Increase repair rolls on Eldar Titans to 3+
>
> This looks good, to me, can everybody else live with it?

I concur with all three. We can deal with the Eldar titans in-depth when we
get to their army lists...

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'