[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: Revision Issue: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 02:57:33 -0800

Sorry, don't like it.

Yes, of course, a titan is as big as a building. So, how can you miss
it? However, as a game device, small titans trade lighter armor for a
smaller template.

Forget reality, if the shot scatters off the template, it was a glancing
shot that hit nothing vital. And, hey, don't forget that Charging
Warhounds can actually dodge shots. Maybe the shot even missed. How
can something that big dodge? Why worry about it? Isn't it GREAT that
it can?

Give little titans a break, thier defence is as much thier armor, as it
is the small template.

Of course we could always get rid of the templates, but to tell you the
truth, I kinda like them.

Warprat ;)