[NetEpic ML] Small titans and tyranids

From: Wilding K <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:18:41 +0000

Warprat wrote:
> as a game device, small titans trade lighter armor for a
> smaller template.
> if the shot scatters off the template, it was a glancing
> shot that hit nothing vital. Maybe the shot even missed.

> Of course we could always get rid of the templates, but to tell you the
> truth, I kinda like them.

Yep, I've got to agree with Warprat here. Templates are great :)

However, with all this talk of super-repairing eldar titans and such,
it robs the tyranids of one of their major assets (and uniqueness)

Let's just say bugs regen on 2+
*evil grin*

After all, they take far more hits due to no shields or holofields...

Also, I might have missed it, but can heirophants not carry troop stands
in Heresy?