[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:18:40 -0500

put it simple, like if infantry/ vehicle stands want to take a sheild down
then all in the unit must fire at the Titan only 4 or 3 ( or 2/3rds round
up) out of the unit need to hit to take a sheild down but all must fire at
the Titan. This would show how they had to concentrate their fire power to
do such a task.