[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:14:30 -0500

Might seem rediculous!!! But I sure its a little more logical to have a big
ceremony to the Wraith Bone God and hope it will grow back in time to work
for the next round. For we dont even know how to fix it unless it grows
back. It is only Fiction and fluff to make some kind of stroy to base a
Special Charactor around so let it go.