[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision: Deathstrike Missiles

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:16:12 -0500

I feel your pain on this Last week my Slann titan took 6 hits in turn 2 and
I could not even see his Tanks. Then he would not give me the VP's for his
Tanks said they shot there missiles and went back to HQ to get more LOL. So
there went my right flank, oops he had Barrage ones too there goes my left
flank. His total points 900 my total 3050 :-( whaa!! Pack up the Mechs LOL I
jumping into the Warp and anit never coming back to a IMPs planet again.