[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:51:04 -0500

yup that will work but I feel if you go with a -1 to take down a sheild then
you'll see alot of IMP heavy companies hiding in a Capital IMP and say good
bye to your Titan no matter how low your roll is to repair. 30 shots at
you -1 to save/ trust me your Titan will die cuase the odds here are bout
like being in AC playing Blackjack. And the house (Cap Imp) dont lose to
often :-)