[NetEpic ML] Re: Revision Issue: Titans

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:44:33 +0100

Nope....

Haven't had the time yet.

Yes, +2 is a lot. But who would really be able to put down a jetfighter
with handguns..... (And if I remember corectly one of the Eldar aspect
warriors migth fire AA at a -1 penalty !?!)

The sqats yes. In my experience the little boggers will survive just
anything you put against them. They are Epics equivalent of cockroaches.
Never breaking, never fleeing the battlefield..... With warmachines of
imence power at a minimum cost.... I belive that if i where to stomp one
berserker stand with my food, I'd only hurt myself :)

We have a sort of gentlemans agreement, not to use flyers if the other side
does not have them. I know that the orks once used a detachment of
Fightabombaz agaisnt the squats. I dont think they made that much of an
impact on the result of that particular game. When you use flyers as we do,
they do not tend to dominate the games that much. However, we have not been
using that many flyers in our games.

Nils