[NetEpic ML] Re: Tech Priests [was: Revision Issue: Titans]

From: Wilding, Karl <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:31:29 -0000

Warprat, that was *sniff* beautiful. You in training to be the next Jerry
Springer?
*grins evilly*
I guess if we were suddenly dropped into the 40k universe, we'd be very
lost, sort of like the Imperial Guard. I'm sorry to any IG players, but they
DO seem lost, and very much like extras in a cheesy sci-fi!

'Oh, a guardsman! Bet you $5 he's the first to get his brains eaten!'