[NetEpic ML] Sensei and Warbands

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:43:45 -0800

From: Wilding, Karl <kwildi_at_...>

> Guess we'll have to wait for the Star Child...
>
> Woooo! Now THERE is someone who reads his GW fluff! *grins*
> Reckon there should be stats for sensei in NetEpic?

Probably not. NetEpic is not friendly to that sort of thing (it would
essentially be another Hero stand with special powers). We could make stats
if you like though...probably better suited as allies to a non-Imperial
force facing Chaos though.

Will they appear in Heresy? Probably, especially if I can get around to
working on the Realms of Chaos army list (with honest to goodness Thrall
Wizards!). I'm going to shoot for a set of Warband rules too for campaign
play... :)

BTW: I f anyone has copies of Siege 1st Edition, WHFB 3rd Edition and its
Army Book laying around LET ME KNOW. I plan on making those available just
as I did with Adeptus Titanicus.

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'