[NetEpic ML] [CALL FOR ARTICLES] INCOMING

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:08:16 -0800

Hola!

Simon's been pretty busy lately, and unfortunantely there have been no new
Incomings because of that and other factors (also I was was pretty "blah"
until recently about doing the next one!).

But I'm full-swing into everything game-related at the moment (working on
three Shadowrun net.books hehe) so I'm going to try and get the next
Incoming out the door as soon as possibe. It's a point of pride that there
will not be more Firepowers then Incomings :)

So that being said I think there are PLENTY of articles that can go in the
here to errata (although there is so much errata it's going to be easier to
rewrite NetEpic 3.0 :) ).

Only thing I'm wondering...where did Weasel go? I'd like to put his
alternate Heresy lists in the next Incoming but he seems to have vanished!

Incoming 4
Theme: ??
Final Submission Date: 15 MAR 00
Release Date: 1 APR 00

Ken
There's a war out there, old friend, a world war. And it's not about who's
got the most bullets, it's about who controls the information. What we see
and hear, how we work, what we think, it's all about the information!
     Cosmo, 'Sneakers'