[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: Karlsen Rune <Rune.Karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:35:20 +0100

None. Why should they have to forfeit any other benefits? They aren't that
super. Either all psychers should have saves, or none should have them.
Considering that Void/power shields give a psychic save, but the warp
displacement shield doesn't, i don't think that's fair, and i must say
im having a hard time understanding why you think it is.

Rune