[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:22:47 -0500

we are in the porcess of fixing some of the Slann uints as far as the
Psychic save I don't see it coming. The mage have a fixed save if it uses
one of its powers. Again for the titan it take ungodly amounts of mind
control for the mage to run this, so nosave. There are tatics out there for
you to save your Titan, like the one I said before or keep your Mage by the
Titan and stop the enemy power with your mage's power this is why there is
no save. As for the points that Darius is saying yes it seems cheap but I as
some are finding out all the Sann's powers are phsycal and not psyhic
attacks so they don't penatate sheilds, and he cost 3 times the amount. So
when playing them keep in mind some of the other much more powerful units
when you comaper them the Mage is really an over priced Weird Boy, gathering
his power from the warp each turn, like a weird boy gathers from orks, and
bending it to his will. Hop this helps explains what the Slann mage is, and
that you use and find some tatics to keep him and your Titan alive.