[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: Karlsen Rune <Rune.Karlsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:18:02 +0100

Ah, well, this puts another perspective on our discussion. I always
assumed that when it said "psyker" and "psychic attack", it actually
meant that the unit had psychic powers. If the Slann magi merely bends
the warp, how can he stop other psychics powers which aren't warp
related? Isn't bending the warp in fact the highest pinnacle of pychic
powers? You're able to do something with your mind that usually requires
a high level of technology and a whopping big weapon to do?

So, we're down to this : 3+ psy save for Slann magi (im assuming this
was erroneously omitted from the text), and no psy save for a Slann
titan.

The problem with keeping Skink scouts close to the titan, is that they
have to be in an elevated position to have LOS to other inf. stands.
This wouldn't be such a hassle if armies such as IG,Eldar and SM didn't
all have plenty of weapons to take out buildings. I agree that this is
a weak point with the Slann, and i'm not trying to remove all their
weaknesses, i just want a logical explanation.

Rune