[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:49:24 +0100

Karlsen Rune wrote:

> Unicorns, Vibrocannon and Titan Distortion cannon all destroy buildings :)
> It wasn't a big point really :)

I don't know Unicorns (I don't have the miniatures so I never use them)
anyway distortion and vibrocannons are *only* mounted on titans and I
didn't call it "plenty of" and each 3 infantry vibrocannon (it's one
shot and so vulnerable) are a detach card and not so widely usable IMHO.
O_o;

But Anyway I don't like to see the same things or the same feature used
by all Army, I prefer to have pros and cons, it's up to the player to
use well what he gets.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...