[NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Magus

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:08:58 -0500

If you check all your Slann mage powers you will find there is a psychic
save there for you to use. It is called nullify psychic this is your psychic
save for your whole army. I hope with all I've given you here you understand
what the slann mage is, he is a psyker in a way but his powers have gone
beyond that, and is in a sence Goliath while the others are David, he is
very powerful and strong, but that simple little stone may and maynot find a
hole through his defences.