[NetEpic ML] Re: tyranids questions

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:18:01 -0600

Hi!

Hi,

could someone answer me these questions?

1) Are dominatrix bio cannons AA capables? YES. Have the same cannons the +1
damage modifier against titans/s.heavies? YES
2) what is the counter (spore) dimension that a biovore fire? They are pretty small slightly larger than the order counter, maybe 5cm in diameter
3) Are tyranids warriors command units? YES
4) Could I use an instinctive biovore (nest instinct) for indirect fire? NO, they fire direct at closest target.

Thanks you for the help.
Hope that helps