[NetEpic ML] Re: Another view of the Dark Eldar list

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:55:13 -0800

"mmmslurpahhnibbleooonipmmmmmbite" <paintingdo-_at_...> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/netepic/?start=2411
> I just put the excell file in the archive for any one interested.
> Pretty nice list, but your points are alittle week for what you get
and I think you might be giving your company card too much of a point
break
but all in all nice job Try to make your foot infantry movement more
real
15cm with a chance on some to move 20cm makes them move better than
most vehicals in the game try 10cm and with combat 15cm