[NetEpic ML] Re: [CALL FOR ARTICLES] INCOMING

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 09:35:47 GMT

>Only thing I'm wondering...where did Weasel go? I'd like to put his
>alternate Heresy lists in the next Incoming but he seems to have vanished!

weeeeel, i have just been really f%&king busy lately....and so my time on
the net has been more limited than an orks brain capacity.

But I will get you the lists ASAP.

Only little changes has been made in 'em since I send 'em to people for the
first time, so you and Peter might wish to check 'em through.

Weasel

Epic is dead
Long live NetEpic ! ! !