[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 14:15:52 -0600

Hi!

  Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

Hi Peter, I agree with most everything you say, with the exception of:

1) I think the Warlord should be 450pts.
I can live with this.

2) I think the Warp Missile should not be limited, just cost increased
to 150 pts, or maybe just reduce the 2 die added together detonation, to
one die. Or roll 2 die, and take the best of 1 die. Remember,
Deathstrikes use the same warhead. This weapon is very common.
I'd roll two dice pick the best.

What is the "electrohull"?
It what makes the titan hard to face with infantry, call it a "boltersystem" for anti-infantry its the same. the old background talked about the princeps shunting some power to the titans hull to fry infantry, thus "electrohull"

Peter