[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 11:46:53 -0800

Hi Peter, I agree with most everything you say, with the exception of:

1) I think the Warlord should be 450pts.
2) I think the Warp Missile should not be limited, just cost increased
to 150 pts, or maybe just reduce the 2 die added together detonation, to
one die. Or roll 2 die, and take the best of 1 die. Remember,
Deathstrikes use the same warhead. This weapon is very common.

What is the "electrohull"?

9.Plasma cannon, In general I am very disatisfied with the
> rules on these plasma weapons, its not effective to have if
> you can fire anything else. I'd import an idea from Heresy,
> in the case of the cannon you lose half of the active
> shields (due to power drain) and the electrohull doesn't
> work. You can regain sheilds next turn as well as the
> electrohull. Only this way is 100 points justified
> 10.Destructor- same as above, but lose ALL shields,
> e;ectrohull and no move for the next turn (with reduction in
> CAF), and bump up cost to 150. Its just silly to mount
> weapons that dont permit you to use anything else.

Thanks,

Warprat ;)