[NetEpic ML] Re: heresy

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:06:36 -0600

Hi!

Hehe, at the risk of appearing insane, I will change my mind again in one day, mainly due to some more playtest today.

I think I will make the target nymber for catastrophic damage fixed with only close combat weapons being able to modify it. This is due to that I think damage of this sor may occur to frequently, plus titans are really expensive in comparison to normal troops thus I think its justified.

Do you all agree!

  Make it more difficult to make criticals on titans, otherwise I think they
  will be wasted VERY easily.

  I rethought this point. It would make titan too good to have fixed catastrophic damage number, I'd rather leave this as is for now. The games i've played up to date really dont show a vulnerability in this area. Tell you what try a couiple of mock battles with just infantry on one side with armor peircing weapons and a titan on the other side or equal points value and see what happens, I'll do the same here.

  Peter