[NetEpic ML] Re: Net Epic Revision: Titans

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:47:11 +0100

Hi,

I really don't understand the concerns about the warp and vortex missile
either. Pricing them up to 400 is the same as taking them out of the game.
And believe it or not, I've missed a gragant with the vortex missile. There
are weapons that I believe are fare more powerful and unbalancing to the
game than these two... What about the Eldar Waveserpents.... Or pulse lasers
for that matter.

Nils